A Cost Saving Option For The Central Coast Tours
Having your tour guide drive your vehicle on your customized private tours offers great savings, but you will still enjoy the quality service a private tour offers:
- Much More Than Just a Designated Driver: Your knowledgable, experienced and friendly local tour guide will offer you the best advice to customize a unique itinerary based on your needs, interests, seasons and local activity availabilities for free.
- Free Reservation Services: Activity reservation service (such as for tickets, wine tasting, restaurant, hot spring soaking, etc.) will still be included.
- Your Vehicle would only be driven by your tour guide for the purpose of your tour needs. Your guide/driver will not drive your car without at least one of your group members in the vehicle. It will be parked while you enjoy your tour activities.
- Waste No Time: You will not waste a minute worrying about how to get to your next wine tasting or activity, or have to wait for a taxi or Uber called from far away, especially when you may be stuck in an area with very poor cell phone signals.
- Professional Assistance: You will have a professional managing your schedule, and assisting the group to follow the itinerary smoothly.
- Flexibility: Your knowledgable local guide may be able to adjust your itinerary at the last minute or during the tour according to your needs and what is available.
- Record Your Wonderful Time: Your tour guide will take pictures or videos for your entire group like the one above, and to record the beautiful memories on such a special day.
- Free Cancellation: 72 hours prior to the tour.
- Preferred Service Provider: La La Tours is one of the preferred tour providers by The Allegretto Vineyard Resort in Paso Robles, a AAA Four Star Diamond luxury resort.
Permissive Status for Your Driver
Prior to your tour, you will need to sign an agreement and provide insurance for your vehicle, and agree that your insurance company becomes the primary if anything should happen to your vehicle. You are giving your driver Permissive Status to drive your vehicle or rental car under your policy. The basic rule for Permissive use means your insurance will cover your car even if you are not driving. The basic rule for collision and comprehensive insurance is the insurance covers the vehicle not the driver. This means your insurance will cover your car even if you are not driving. The owner of the vehicle carries vicarious liability, and is responsible for the accident can be liable for damage to personal property, injuries or even death, even if another person was driving at the time of the accident. In the rare case of an accident, your driver will not be held liable if either insurance policy does not cover any or all of the costs.
Read more about the Central Coast at the Blog page.