La La Tours Terms and Conditions
- This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions between La La Tours and its affiliated tour guides and users who purchase tours and travel services ("You") . This Agreement explains how You purchase tours and travel services and specifically limits the liability of La La Tours and its affiliated tour guides.
- You must read this Agreement before booking a Tour. Booking by paying a deposit constitutes an agreement to all terms and conditions in this Agreement and you warrant that you understand, agree to and accept all terms and conditions contained here.
Once La La Tours has accepted your request for service and your payment has been processed, there is a binding contract between You and La La Tours.
La La Tours uses a third party service to process your credit card information. For further information regarding that service, please contact La La Tours' credit card processing company(ies). You hereby agree to hold La La Tours harmless for any damages that may result should any personal information about You be released by any third parties.
2. CANCELLATION, RESCHEDULING AND REFUNDS
Rescheduling is treated as cancellation. Any cancellation or rescheduling by You (any or all attendees for whom the tour is booked for) must be made by telephone or email and acknowledged by La La Tours. The date on which the request to cancel is received by La La Tours or its affiliated tour guides will determine the refund due as follows:
- A FULL refund LESS a PayPal fee ($3-7 or 3-6% whichever is larger) that's non refundable from PayPal to us is available for cancellation notified within 24 hours of your deposit payment for tours scheduled for at least 72 hours in advance. No reason is needed. After the 24 hour period, cancellation and the refund policy below applies.
- La La Tours reserves the right to decline a tour and issue a FULL refund within 24 hours of receiving the booking. No reason is needed.
- A FULL refund is issued if the tour is cancelled by us due to a consequence of guide's unavailability such as illness and other personal reasons (extremely rare). We are not responsible for any incidental expenses You may have incurred as a result of the booking your tour such as visas, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.
- A FULL refund LESS a PayPal fee ($3-7 or 3-6% which ever is larger) that's non refundable from PayPal to us is available if You and La La Tours cannot agree on a customized tour itinerary (if you have requested in your booking transaction) within 48 hours of booking the tour.
- If a cancellation is due to one of the traveling customers being tested positive of Covid 19, then the booking deposit less $49 will be refunded. La LA Tours must receive a written cancellation request by email with a proof of the Covid 19 test result PRIOR TO the tour start time. Booking deposit less $49 will be refunded.
- Cancellation 7 days or more before tour departure: booking deposit less $49 will be refunded.
- Cancellation 7 days or less before tour departure for reasons not related to positive Covid 19 test result: no refund.
- Instead of receiving a refund, your booking deposit can be credited towards a future tour or as a gift card for friends and family.
*Any refund will deduct any upfront costs that have been disclosed to you before you complete the booking transaction and may represent out of pocket expenses of the Tour Guide for tickets, transportation deposits and other ancillary expenses. These type of upfront costs are very rare.
La La Tours and its affiliated tour guides are not responsible for any incidental expenses You may have incurred in reliance on the tour or travel services booked on the website or via PayPal invoicing, including, without limitation, expenses arising from the purchase of visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights, or of any loss of enjoyment.
3. INDEPENDENT TOUR GUIDES
You understand, acknowledge and agree that all the tour guides listed at the website are independent operators and not employees, agents, joint venturers or partners of La La Tours, and that the tour guides act exclusively on their behalf and for their own benefit, and not on behalf of La La Tours.
You hereby understand and expressly agree that La La Tours does not direct or control the Guides generally or in their performance during the Tours, including, but not limited to, quality, timing, legality or any other aspect whatsoever of the services actually delivered by the Guides, nor the integrity, responsibility or any of the actions whatsoever of the Guides.
Your independent tour guides are responsible for determining, understanding and complying with all laws, rules and regulations that apply to their activity and to the Tours provided to You.
4. ACCEPTANCE OF RISK AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge that all travel involves an element of risk and that some tours offered may be adventurous in nature and may involve a significant amount of personal risk. You hereby assume all such risk and You, your estate, your family, heirs and assigns hereby release La La Tours and its affiliated Tour Guides from all claims and causes of action whatsoever arising from any injury, death or other damages, both pecuniary and non-pecuniary, to You that may occur as a result of your participation in the tours offered or as a result of the negligence of any party, including the Tour Guide or any employee, officer, agent, contractor or assign of La La Tours, whether such negligence is passive or active.
Prior to tour commencement, your tour guide may ask You to sign a Liability Release.
You are strongly encouraged to obtain suitable medical insurance prior to booking a tour.
We urge you to exercise caution if you purchase any goods during your tour. Neither La La Tours or its affiliated tour guides make any claims about the quality, source or other provenance of any goods which may be available for purchase.
When you choose to give the Permissive Status to your guide to conduct the tour driving your vehicle, you will need to sign an agreement prior to your tour, and provide insurance for your vehicle, and agree that your insurance company becomes the primary if anything should happen to your vehicle. You are giving your driver Permissive Status to drive your vehicle or rental car under your policy. The basic rule for Permissive use means your insurance will cover your car even if you are not driving. The basic rule for collision and comprehensive insurance is the insurance covers the vehicle not the driver. This means your insurance will cover your car even if you are not driving. The owner of the vehicle carries vicarious liability, and is responsible for the accident can be liable for damage to personal property, injuries or even death, even if another person was driving at the time of the accident. In the rare case of an accident, your driver will not be held liable if either insurance policy does not cover any or all of the costs.
5. PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING RELEASE
You hereby consent and agree that La La Tours has the right to use photographs or video/audio of you taken during the tour and to use these for its respective websites and/or promotional materials including the social media postings. You waive any rights, claims, or interests you may have to control the use of your identity or likeness in the photographs, video, or audio and agree that any uses described herein may be made without compensation or additional consideration of you.