Important: Please read before booking!
- Private transportation is via a 2015 7-seat standard size SUV. Please note that the 2 seats in the 3rd row are only ideal for young kids or persons with a very small figure.
- Up to two booster seats are available upon request for children that are at least 4 years old and weigh at least 40 pounds. For children younger or smaller, you must bring your own car seats, or the child will not be allowed to ride in the vehicle.
- Free pickup and drop off is included for tours that start and end within 12 driving miles from Beverly Gardens Park of Beverly Hills. For pick up and drop off outside of that radius or the city of L.A., such as Long Beach, San Pedro, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hawthorne, El Segundo, Buena Park, Anaheim, Van Nuys, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Monterey Park, Alhambra, Malibu, etc., a long distance surcharge will apply except for the Cruise Shore Excursion tour.
- After you finish your transaction, you will get a booking confirmation within 24 hours. The remaining balance is due upon meeting your guide on the tour date.
- If you need customizations to your itinerary, please send your request form to us as soon as possible.
LA LA TOURS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions between La La Tours and users who purchase tours and travel services (“You”). This Agreement explains how You purchase tours and travel services and specifically limits the liability of La La Tours.
- You must read this Agreement before booking a Tour. Booking by paying a deposit constitutes an agreement to all terms and conditions in this Agreement and you warrant that you understand, agree to, and accept all terms and conditions contained here.
Once La La Tours has accepted your request for service and your payment has been processed, there is a binding contract between You and La La Tours.
La La Tours uses a third party service to process your credit card information. For further information regarding that service, please contact La La Tours’ credit card processing company(ies). You hereby agree to hold La La Tours harmless for any damages that may result should any personal information about You be released by any third parties.
2. Cancellation, Rescheduling and Refunds
Any cancellation by You must be made by telephone or email and acknowledged by La La Tours. The date on which the request to cancel is received by La La Tours will determine the refund due as shown at http://www.lalatours.net
You are strongly encouraged to obtain cancellation insurance. In certain circumstances, this will cover the cost of cancellation.
In some cases, La La Tours may cancel a tour due to weather or other circumstance. In the event that La La Tours cancel the tour, or does not deliver it as promised, You may choose between a rescheduling of the tour OR a full refund of all monies paid or a credit towards an alternative tour. If you choose to accept a credit, the difference in the cost of the alternative tour will be refunded by La La Tours or paid by You, as applicable.
La La Tours is not responsible for any incidental expenses You may have incurred in reliance on the tour or travel services booked on the website or via PayPal invoicing, including, without limitation, expenses arising from the purchase of visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights, or of any loss of enjoyment.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF RISK AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge that all travel involves an element of risk and that some tours offered may be adventurous in nature and may involve a significant amount of personal risk. You hereby assume all such risk and You, your estate, your family, heirs and assigns hereby release La La Tours and the Tour Guide from all claims and causes of action whatsoever arising from any injury, death or other damages, both pecuniary and non-pecuniary, to You that may occur as a result of your participation in the tours offered or as a result of the negligence of any party, including the Tour Guide or any employee, officer, agent, contractor or assign of La La Tours, whether such negligence is passive or active.
Prior to tour commencement, La La Tours may ask You to sign a Liability Release.
You are strongly encouraged to obtain suitable medical insurance prior to taking a tour.
We urge you to exercise caution if you purchase any goods during your tour. Neither La La Tours or the Tour Guide make any claims about the quality, source or other provenance of any goods which may be available for purchase.
4. PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING RELEASE
You hereby consent and agree that La La Tours has the right to use photographs or video/audio of you taken during the tour and to use these for its respective websites and/or promotional materials including social media postings. You waive any rights, claims, or interests you may have to control the use of your identity or likeness in the photographs, video, or audio and agree that any uses described herein may be made without compensation or additional consideration of you.