La La Tours Terms and Conditions
- This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions between La La Tours and users who purchase tours and travel services (“You”) . This Agreement explains how You purchase tours and travel services and specifically limits the liability of La La Tours.
- You must read this Agreement before booking a Tour. Booking by paying a deposit constitutes an agreement to all terms and conditions in this Agreement and you warrant that you understand, agree to and accept all terms and conditions contained here.
Once La La Tours has accepted your request for service and your payment has been processed, there is a binding contract between You and La La Tours.
La La Tours uses a third party service to process your credit card information. For further information regarding that service, please contact La La Tours’ credit card processing company(ies). You hereby agree to hold La La Tours harmless for any damages that may result should any personal information about You be released by any third parties.
2. Cancellation, Rescheduling and Refunds
Rescheduling is treated as cancellation. Any cancellation or rescheduling by You (any or all attendees for whom the tour is booked for) must be made by telephone or email and acknowledged by La La Tours. The date on which the request to cancel is received by La La Tours will determine the refund due as follows:
- A FULL refund is available for cancellation notified within 24 hours of your deposit payment for tours scheduled for at least 72 hours in advance. No reason is needed. After the 24 hour period, cancellation and the refund policy below applies.
- La La Tours reserves the right to decline a tour and issue a FULL refund within 24 hours of receiving the booking. No reason is needed.
- A FULL refund is issued if the tour is cancelled by us due to a consequence of guide’s unavailability such as illness and other personal reasons (extremely rare). Half of the booking deposit is refunded if the tour is cancelled by us due to an unforeseen, unavoidable, unsafe or impossible event, which includes Force Majeure events such as war, epidemics and pandemics. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses You may have incurred as a result of the booking your tour such as visas, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.
- A FULL refund is available if You and La La Tours cannot agree on a customized tour itinerary (if you have requested in your booking transcaction) within 48 hours of booking the tour.
- Cancellation 30 days or more before tour departure: booking deposit less $25 will be refunded.
- Cancellation 29 days or less before tour departure: no refund.
- Instead of receiving a refund, your booking deposit can be credited towards a future tour or as a gift card for friends and family.
*Any refund will deduct any upfront costs that have been disclosed to you before you complete the booking transaction and may represent out of pocket expenses of the Tour Guide for tickets, transportation deposits and other ancillary expenses. These type of upfront costs are very rare.
You are strongly encouraged to obtain cancellation insurance. In certain circumstances, this will cover the cost of cancellation.
La La Tours is not responsible for any incidental expenses You may have incurred in reliance on the tour or travel services booked on the website or via PayPal invoicing, including, without limitation, expenses arising from the purchase of visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights, or of any loss of enjoyment.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF RISK AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge that all travel involves an element of risk and that some tours offered may be adventurous in nature and may involve a significant amount of personal risk. You hereby assume all such risk and You, your estate, your family, heirs and assigns hereby release La La Tours and the Tour Guide from all claims and causes of action whatsoever arising from any injury, death or other damages, both pecuniary and non-pecuniary, to You that may occur as a result of your participation in the tours offered or as a result of the negligence of any party, including the Tour Guide or any employee, officer, agent, contractor or assign of La La Tours, whether such negligence is passive or active.
Prior to tour commencement, La La Tours may ask You to sign a Liability Release.
You are strongly encouraged to obtain suitable medical insurance prior to booking a tour.
We urge you to exercise caution if you purchase any goods during your tour. Neither La La Tours or the Tour Guide make any claims about the quality, source or other provenance of any goods which may be available for purchase.
4. PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING RELEASE
You hereby consent and agree that La La Tours has the right to use photographs or video/audio of you taken during the tour and to use these for its respective websites and/or promotional materials including the social media postings. You waive any rights, claims, or interests you may have to control the use of your identity or likeness in the photographs, video, or audio and agree that any uses described herein may be made without compensation or additional consideration of you.